Whatever your goals, from fitness and wellness to family fun, cultural events to family celebrations, the Binghamton JCC offers a warm, inclusive community to explore a world of opportunities.
Membership is open to everyone, regardless of age, race or religion. There is something for everyone at the JCC. A fully-equipped fitness center, indoor pool, child care and camp programs for children, cultural events, senior programs and more. We offer....
- Full service fitness center with strength training and cardiovascular equipment
- Indoor heated swimming pool for laps, water walking, family swim and learn-to-swim classes
- Newly renovated Gymnasium
- Boys & Girls locker rooms / Women's & Men's Health clubs with Sauna & Steam rooms
- Outdoor tennis courts
Family Focused Community Center
- Nurturing year-round child care programs
- After-school & school vacation day programs for children in grades K-8
- BBYO Jewish Teen Group
- Birthday party packages
- Summer Camp for children ages 5-15
- Adult & Youth classes & events
- Toddler & Pre-School Specialty Classes
- Senior group & Yiddish Club
Guest Pass Policy
JCC Members in good standing may receive complimentary passes to the JCC for out-of-town house guests for a period of up to two weeks. A $10 guest pass is required each time a local guest is brought to the JCC (up to three visits per year) accompanied by a member.
The JCC offers an annual membership fee for anyone from an Individual up to a Senior. Click here for our current yearly rates.
Joining the JCC is an easy decision! When you join the JCC, you become part of a vibrant community where families and friendships flourish. Where everyone is welcome regardless of race, age, gender, religious preference and marital or economic status.